Nurse Practitioner Job In Great Falls, Montana
Pediatric Nurse Practitioner needed in Great Falls, Montana - Sign On + Relocation! CPH# JOB-2802485Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
In our 40+ years of experience here at CompHealth, we support you throughout the entire interview process, including scheduling interviews and assisting with necessary travel arrangements. We often negotiate compensation on your behalf and ensure the best possible offer for you. We get your resume directly in front of the decision-maker, hence skipping the long online application process.
To apply, please contact Robert Cordero at firstname.lastname@example.org/954-837-2610 and reference JOB-2802467.
- Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
- 3+ years of relevant experience required
- Relocation + Sign ON
- Joining a team of 2 Pediatricians and one CPNP
- Call is 1:4 to help cover mommy call and newborn nursery. Additional call available if you want!
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Low cost of living
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.