Administration & Executive Job In Missouri
Chief Financial Officer - St. Louis, MoNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Paul Smallwood: Sign in to view
The Chief Financial Officer is accountable for the organization?s financial strategy, business systems, risk management, invoicing/collections, and reporting processes.?Candidate is responsible for implementing and maintaining a system of internal controls that will ensure that the company assets are adequately safeguarded and that all financial reporting is prepared in compliance with financial policies, and all state, local, and federal requirements.
- Provides continuous evaluation of both short- and long-term financial goals and strategies, offers guidance to enhance organizational performance, and provides forecast and trend information to assist the organization in meeting its financial objectives.
- Responsible for setting up processes/systems/workflows that align with best practices in behavioral health sector.
- Responsible for negotiating contracts with behavioral health managed care.
- Ensures accurate and timely reporting of relevant financial information to all stakeholders, to include, but not limited to the executive leadership, financial institutions, creditors, investors, and other members of management.
- Maintains strong working relationships with members of the executive leadership in order to identify needs, plan budgets, and implement revenue generating solutions
- Ensures credit risk is balanced with business objectives, targets are met and that only valid claims with proper management authorization are paid.
- Oversees the general accounting function, which includes inter-company accounting, cash management/reconciliation, financial reporting, and balance sheet management.
- Ensures that policies and procedures (internal controls) are in place to provide reasonable assurance that the company assets are protected.
- Maintains records of assets, liabilities, profit and loss, tax liability, or other financial activities within the organization.
- Ensures any variances in the budget are properly investigated.
- Guides and oversees all activities pertaining to the finance and accounting functions of the organization.
- Generates and interprets financial records and statements for management, turns data into information that is actionable and more easily understood by the organization.
- Coordinates work relating to both internal and external audits in the periodic review of the organization?s financial records. Is further responsible for the implementation of agreed upon recommendations related to areas of responsibility, resulting from the audit findings.
- 10+ years in a financial leadership role, preferably in behavioral health care
- BS degree in Finance/Accounting or a closely related field is required
- License, Certification, Registration
- CPA designation, preferred
About the company
Here at Sana Lake Recovery, our approach is individually based and member-centric. We pride ourselves on providing a personalized and well-rounded approach to recovery. We will evaluate each member?s needs, determine what program would benefit them the most, and provide them with the tools they need in order to live a healthier, happier life.
Sana Lake Recovery provides mental health and addiction treatment in Missouri with a more personal focus centered around what each individual needs for a successful and lasting recovery. We come equipped with empathetic and credentialed staff in a world-class setting.
For consideration, please contact:
Senior Search Consultant
Job ID: GW-2211-93660
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.