Hospitalist Job In Massachusetts
Hospitalist Opening In Boston Area With Community Teaching HospitalNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Paul Smallwood: Sign in to view
A community teaching hospital in the Boston area is adding to its growing Hospitalist team.
About the Opportunity
- Large team of Physicians, Advanced Practice Providers, Interns, and Residents
- 170-bed community teaching hospital offering complete medical, surgical and psychiatric adult inpatient care, as well as a full complement of emergency, ambulatory and diagnostic outpatient services?
- Closed ICU, no procedures
- Flexible scheduling with options for full-time and part-time positions
- Guaranteed base salary plus RVU incentives
About the Community
- Located in a diverse community 6 miles from downtown Boston with access to public transportation including bus and train services
- This is a tight-knit neighborhood southwest of Boston with serene Green spaces, trails loop around Jamaica Pond and through the vast Arnold Arboretum of Harvard University, both links in the Emerald Necklace chain of parks. Family-owned restaurants, shops and eateries dot our town center
- Logan International Airport, Theater district, Faneuil Hall Marketplace, Museum of Science, Museum of Fine Arts, Prudential Center and Copley place shopping centers, TD Garden for professional sporting events, and some of the nations finest restaurants are all within reach
- Population of 37,000 people
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.