Cardiology Job In
Cardiology APP Opening | Inpatient Only | UT Health TylerNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Megan Akkerman: Sign in to view
About the Position:
- Inpatient Only
- Day Shift, early (7am or 9am), 4 (10 hour) shifts
- Call: 1 weekend of call every 6th weekend
- Cardiology experience required
Comprehensive and Competitive Compensation and Benefits Package to include a Sign-on Bonus.
About the Hospital:
The UT Health East Texas system is comprised of 10 hospitals, more than 90 physician clinics, over 300 employed providers, 13 regional rehabilitation facilities, two freestanding emergency centers, regional home health services covering 41 counties, an EMS fleet of more than 45 ambulances and four helicopters, and a comprehensive seven-trauma center care network, including a Level 1 trauma center. Our primary service area has a population of over 600,000.
As a partner with the University of Texas System, UT Health East Texas is uniquely positioned to provide East Texas patients with access to leading-edge research and clinical therapies while training and educating the next generation of physicians and other health professionals. Graduate Medical Education is an integral component at UT Health East Texas and includes accredited residency programs in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Occupational Medicine, and Psychiatry. The University of Texas has also approved a medical school in Tyler, which will take it’s first class in 2023.
About the Community:
- Population of over 100,000 (233,00 in the Tyler metropolitan area)
- Outstanding area public and private schools
- Small-town comforts with easy proximity to metropolitan cities
- Affordable housing and low cost of living
- Various lifestyle choices– lake front, historical homes, modern, rural
- No State Income Tax