CRNA Job In
CRNA / Nurse AnesthetistNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now
- This is a fast moving facility that turns over rooms quickly
- Length of need: 3 months with possible extension
- Average Time to Credential: 90 days credentialing time line.
- Types of Cases: Cases: Bread & Butter, Bariatrics, Robotic, GU/GI, OBGYN, Ortho, TEE, EP (electrophysiology), minimal peds (if anything it’s an ER case, Appendicitis). They have Cardiac MD’s there that handle the cardiac, so cardiac experience is not required and they won’t work open hearts but they will sedate TEE cases. • Spinal & Epidural Skill Required
- Majority Case Type: Ortho, General, OBGYN
- Required Procedures: epidural skills preferred, not required
- Care Team Model: 14 CRNA; 11 MD's
- # of Operating Rooms: 10 OR's
- Shift Days: Weekdays Monday thru Friday
- Shift Times: 8's/10's/12's/13's/ or Two 15's 1 10
- Minimum Number of shifts per month: 12-20
- Call Required: YES (Beeper Call Only. One weeknight every week until 11pm)
- Weekend Required: YES (1:4 weekend, 12 hour shifts, either 7am - 7pm Or 7pm - 7am)
- Current Available Shifts: The site is very flexible with shifts as long as clinician is call taking and full time. Schedule include Five 8's, Four 10's, Two 12's & Two 8's, Three 13's, or Two 15's & One Ten. All call is beeper. One weeknight per week and one weekend per month. The weekend is Saturday and Sunday they can be same weekend or split up. Weekend call hours are 7am - 7pm or 7pm - 7am.
Please send resume to email@example.com and call/text Tom at 469-676-8234.
PROVEN SUCCESS SINCE 2005
Odyssey Staffing was founded by a group of hard-working, like-minded industry veterans who joined together to create an organization dedicated to providing world-class service to the healthcare staffing industry. Our goal is maximize our candidate’s income potential, provide great opportunities, and provide outstanding support. We're the best in the industry at locum tenens and perm placement, credentialing, and customer service.