OB/GYN Job In Pennsylvania
ObGyn – UPMC – Salaries up to $450K - Jobs in Pennsylvania, New York and MarylandNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Lori Leo: Sign in to view
The University of Pittsburgh Medical Center (UPMC) is recruiting Obstetric Gynecology physicians in Pittsburgh, Erie, Altoona, Farrell, York, Hanover and Harrisburg, Pennsylvania as well as Jamestown, New York and Cumberland, Maryland to join our world class health system. We also have opportunities for a Laborist and ObGyn Nocturnist in Pittsburgh. Must have an MD or equivalent, be board certified or board eligible in ObGyn with the ability to obtain an unrestricted PA, NY or MD license.
- Reasonable call schedules
- Work/life balance
- Clinical academic appointments in most locations
- EPIC EMR for outpatient and Cerner for inpatient
- Community based
What we Offer:
- Generous base salaries up to $450K depending on location
- Relocation assistance
- Outstanding benefit package including health, dental, vision and pension
- CME time and allowance
- Occurrence based malpractice
- Visa sponsorship
- UPMC is a $23 billion world-renowned health care provider and insurer
- 92,000 employees, including 4,900 physicians
- Over 40 academic, community and specialty hospitals
- Over 800 doctors’ offices and outpatient sites
- UPMC is inventing new models of accountable, cost-effective, patient-centered care
- Closely affiliated with University of Pittsburgh, ranked among the top 10 recipients of National Institutes of Health research funding since 1998
About the Communities:
- Very reasonable cost of living
- Excellent school systems
- Family-oriented communities
- Diverse cultures
- Abundant cultural amenities including hiking, biking, paddling, fishing and skiing at nearby state parks, resorts and rail trails
Interested candidates should send their CV to Lori Leo, firstname.lastname@example.org
UPMC is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran
Individuals hired into this role must comply with UPMC’s COVID vaccination requirements upon beginning employment with UPMC.
More than just competitive pay and benefits, UPMC’s Total Rewards package cares for you in all areas of life — because we believe that you’re at your best when receiving the support you need: professional, personal, financial, and more.
At UPMC, we’re driven by shared values that guide our work and keep us accountable to one another. Our Values of Quality & Safety, Dignity & Respect, Caring & Listening, Responsibility & Integrity, Excellence & Innovation play a vital role in creating a cohesive, positive experience for our employees, patients, health plan members, and community. Ready to join us? Apply today.