Neuroradiology Job In Ohio
Northeast Ohio Neuroradiology Position-$50k Bonus & PartnershipNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Paul Smallwood: Sign in to view
Radiology Associates of Canton (RAC), a Radiology Partners practice is experiencing continual growth in its market.?We seek a motivated?Neuroradiologist?to join our expanding practice and help grow our service line.??
- 1 year to Partnership Track
- Monday-Friday, with 18-weekend shifts per year
- 13 Weeks PTO
- $50,000 Commencement Bonus
- ~80% Neuroradiology
- Level II Trauma Center
- Full Benefits including 401K and Profit Sharing
About the Practice
- Radiology Associates of Canton (RAC) was established in 1971 and served Aultman Hospital's main campus, Aultman Orrville Hospital, Aultman Alliance Community Hospital, Southwest General Hospital, Cleveland Clinic Foundation Union Hospital sites, and other locations in Cuyahoga, Stark, Tuscarawas and Wayne Counties.?
- In addition to interpretive and procedural services, RAC partners with Aultman, Mercy, and NEOMED to offer a four-year ACGME-accredited residency training program in diagnostic radiology.?
- We provide a complete learning experience with dedicated instruction in each subspecialty of radiology.?
- ?Physician-owned and operated; they are committed to providing compassionate, cost-effective, high-quality services.?
- The group consists of 29 sub-specialized radiologists, PAs, and an RA.???
- Arts District in Downtown Canton
- Cleveland Orchestra is only 50 minutes away
- Broadway shows at Cleveland?s Playhouse Square
- Professional baseball, football, hockey, and basketball an hour away
- Public schools are top-ranked in the state
- International airports less than 2 hours away
- Blossom, outdoor amphitheater, 45 minutes north
- Akron-Canton (CAK) regional airport with nonstop service to Atlanta, Chicago, Denver, Florida, Boston, and New York
For more details, contact:
Sr. Search Consultant
800-467-3737 ext. 3016
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.