Pain Management Job In Maine
Pain Management In Central Maine - Up To $160k Loan ReimbursementNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Paul Smallwood: Sign in to view
Central Maine's premier integrated health delivery system is adding a Physiatry and Pain Management Physician. Join our Physiatry and Pain Management practice with a collaborative team of three physicians, four nurse practitioners, a psychologist, RNs, and medical assistants.
About the Opportunity
- Work in partnership with the patient to determine realistic short-and long-term goals with patients.
- Work with patients to find relief from pain, achieve success in rehabilitation or exercise programs, overcome setbacks, and reassess goals when necessary.
- Be willing to work in the inpatient rehabilitation unit as needed
- Schedule Monday - Friday, 8 am-4:30 pm, including an hour of administrative time daily
- Rotating call responsibility once per month
- Highly competitive salary
- Educational Loan reimbursement up to $160k
- Relocation up to $12k
- Excellent benefits package including 3 retirement plans with employer contribution, CME includes 10 days per fiscal year and up to $4,300
- Located in central Maine with recreational opportunities in the beautiful lakes, rivers, and streams, award-winning golf courses, and one hour from the?coastline
- Located along the Kennebec River in a family-friendly city of 18,000 people
- Situated one hour between Portland and Bangor
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.