Pediatrician Job In Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
UPMC Children's Community Pediatrics – Pittsburgh, PA – Outpatient – Full or part time - No delivery or NICU coverage!Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Lori Leo: Sign in to view
UPMC Children’s Community Pediatrics (CCP) is looking for a full-time or part- time pediatrician to work in an outpatient setting in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. CCP is the largest pediatric primary care network in Western Pennsylvania. We see over 200,000 patients annually with over 50 locations. CCP is a part of UPMC’s Children’s Hospital of Pittsburgh, a U.S. News Top 10 Best Children’s Hospital. CCP is also very proud to say we are Joint Commission Accredited and are a certified Primary Care Medical Home. Please see our link below to learn more about CCP.
- CCP Healthquest is a well-established practice with 4 Pediatricians and 5 Advanced Practice Providers located in Allison Park.
- The position can be full-time or part-time requiring some evening and weekends on a rotating schedule.
- Rotating call with nurse triage available
- No delivery or NICU coverage required
What we Offer:
- Excellent compensation package including full benefits
- Paid CME stipend, occurrence-based malpractice insurance, DEA and license renewal
- 4 weeks Paid time off and 7 paid holidays
- Short-term and long-term disability and life insurance
- Defined contribution plan; 401k plan with employer match
About UPMC Children’s Hospital and UPMC
- UPMC Children’s Hospital of Pittsburgh is a 313-bed, acute care teaching hospital located on 10 acres in Pittsburgh’s Lawrenceville neighborhood.
- UPMC Children’s was the nation’s first pediatric transplant center. With a history spanning 130-plus years, UPMC Children’s today is renowned for its outstanding clinical, research, and medical education programs and services — and for its frontline role in advancing standards of excellence in pediatric care.
- UPMC Children’s is ranked on the U.S. News Top 10 Best Children's Hospitals for 2021–2022 and is ranked in all 10 pediatric subspecialties surveyed. Three subspecialties ranked in the national top 10, including: Cardiology & Heart Surgery, Diabetes & Endocrinology, Gastroenterology & GI Surgery
- UPMC is a $23 billion world-renowned health care provider and insurer based in Pittsburgh, PA
- 92,000 employees, including 4,900 physicians
- Over 40 academic, community and specialty hospitals
- Over 800 doctors’ offices and outpatient sites
- UPMC is inventing new models of accountable, cost-effective, patient-centered care
- Closely affiliated with University of Pittsburgh, ranked among the top 10 recipients of National Institutes of Health research funding since 1998
About the Community:
- Pittsburgh leaped to No. 26 on U.S. News and World Report’s list of the Best Places to Live in the U.S. for 2022. It was also named the sixth-best U.S. city to live based on affordability.
- Pittsburgh has been recognized as a first-rate city for several years, being described by the Huffington Post as "a modern mecca of culture and education, [and] a hidden gem". The city’s economy has expanded into industries such as medicine, robotics, finance, and nuclear engineering, and has attracted major tech corporations like Google and Uber.
- Internationally recognized culinary scene, and renowned centers of higher learning in the University of Pittsburgh and Carnegie-Mellon University
- Mid-size city with all the amenities of a large city and a friendly, community vibe
- Known as the City of Bridges, with 446 bridges, it has more than any city in the country
- Hit the Great Allegheny Passage, a 334-mile, car-free trail for hikers, runners and cyclists
- Unmatched sports culture
- Abundant with parks, museums, music, universities and much more!
Interested candidates should send their CV to Lori Leo, firstname.lastname@example.org
UPMC is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran
Individuals hired into this role must comply with UPMC’s COVID vaccination requirements upon beginning employment with UPMC.
More than just competitive pay and benefits, UPMC’s Total Rewards package cares for you in all areas of life — because we believe that you’re at your best when receiving the support you need: professional, personal, financial, and more.
At UPMC, we’re driven by shared values that guide our work and keep us accountable to one another. Our Values of Quality & Safety, Dignity & Respect, Caring & Listening, Responsibility & Integrity, Excellence & Innovation play a vital role in creating a cohesive, positive experience for our employees, patients, health plan members, and community. Ready to join us? Apply today.