Hospitalist Job In Fresno, California
Fresno, CA needs a Daytime Hospitalist CPH# JOB-2805807Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Enjoy a predictable blocked schedule 7 days on/7 days off or similar and 'round and go' every 3rd week on the floors- closed ICU, no procedures.
Salary is $1800.00/per shift, 182 shifts/year bringing your minimum annual salary to $327,600.00 as an independent contractor, Malpractice will be provided and an additional bonus of $~100/day. That's an additional $18,200.00 annually.
Fresno is 30 minutes to the mountains and national parks Recreational opportunities abound in the mountains, foothills, lakes, rivers, forests and lush countryside, with world-class sports and entertainment venues, restaurants, wineries and cultural arts communities Warm and inviting community with year-round warm weather.
Have I gotten your attention? If this piques your interest and want to join a small independant team with a lot of autonomy, please send your CV today Kim Constantin, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Central California location under 30 minutes to the mountains and national parks
- 7 on and 7 off, 12-hour daytime shifts
- Round and go every 3rd week
- Closed ICU; no procedures
- Independent contractor/1099
- Malpractice included
- Warm and inviting community with year-round warm weather
- Internal medicine residency trained
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.