Orthopedic Surgery - General Job In Middletown, Ohio
General or Total Joint Orthopedic Surgeon - Partnership Track! Great Autonomy, build up a practice!Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call David Wolfe: Sign in to view
Established Health System is looking to hire a General or Total Joint Orthopedic Surgeon in the Middletown , OH area!
Open to new graduates!
Opportunities like this don’t come along often! Pursue your passions with a supportive, experienced team.
- Founded in 1995, they have more than 13,000 employees and 2,300 physicians with the mission to build healthier communities
- Independent GI practice within the Hospital
- A comprehensive health system operates on 5 campuses including a Level I Trauma Center
Benefits and Features:
- Competitive salary, depending on experience
- Partnership track
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, 401k
- Relocation Assistance, Sign-on Bonus
- Loan Repayment
Your Role with the Company: General or Total Joint Orthopedic Surgeon
- Full-time position. flexible call schedule
- Join one other Urologist and 3 APPs - team-oriented, leadership opportunities
- Independent practice - will perform a combination of outpatient office, procedures and hospital consults
- Opportunity to grow the position
Background Profile: General or Total Joint Orthopedic Surgeon
- Board Certified / Board Eligible
Middletown is conveniently located in the middle of the Cincinnati/Dayton metro area. The region offers top-rated public school districts and a variety of excellent private school choices. The area is also home to several universities, robust art programs including ballet, Broadway theater and museums; professional athletic teams; abundant golf courses; family-friendly attractions; and a variety of top-notch shopping and dining experiences. Easy access to two international airports for ease of travel. Candidate can choose to live in Middletown, the suburbs of South Dayton (Kettering, Springboro, Centerville) or the rapidly growing Northern Cincinnati area (Lebanon, West Chester, Mason). The local housing options offer something for everyone. Enjoy a bustling downtown loft, a spacious country property, or a charming neighborhood in the suburbs.
We place APPs and MDs in all 50 states for over 700 health systems. We only do permanent placements. We find you your ideal position. Let us know exactly what you want!