Nurse Practitioner Job In Monroe, Louisiana
Emergency Medicine APP Opportunity in LouisianaNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Lindsey Davis: Sign in to view
Core Clinical Partners is pleased to present this opportunity for a full-time or part-time NP/PA to serve at St. Francis Medical Center in Monroe, Louisiana.
Beds: 23 ED - 6 FT
Regional Referral Center
- Coverage Model: 36 physician/42 APP/48 Scribe
- ED Set up
- There is a high acuity zone and slightly lower acuity zone in the main ED. High acuity zone staffed by physician 24/7. Lower acuity zone staffed by physician 11-11. Staffed by NP/PAs at other times.
- There are 6 Rapid Assessment Area beds that house some ESI Level patients-this area is staffed by the NP/PA with a Scribe
- There are additional holding beds (5) and triage beds (2) for lower acuity patients where we move to discharge patients quickly. These are staffed by additional NP/PAs with our “Provider in Triage” model
- On-site, FT practice manager as front-line Core staffing and operations support
- Provisional Level III Trauma Center
- Developing GME program
- STEMI and Stroke Center
- Big focus on Cardiac, Stroke, Trauma and Sepsis care
- Left Without Being Seen Rate is 0.42 percent
Core Clinical Partners is a hospital-based physician services company that was founded on the principles of partnership, transparency, and alignment. Through years of experience in the industry, we have created a partnership model that brings hospitals, physicians, and Advanced Practice Professionals together with the common goal of providing outstanding patient care. Our model supports the local group where it needs support, while still allowing the stakeholder mentality that really drives performance.
Our mission is to provide compassionate medical care to all communities in which we serve. This care doesn’t stop at the walls of the hospital and our goal is to be actively involved in our communities by providing charity care for those in need and by contributing our time and resources to community causes that are aligned with our hospitals.
To serve our patients and our communities with compassionate medical care through true partnership with our clinicians and clear alignment with our partner facilities