Family Medicine Job In Ponca City, Oklahoma
Family Medicine Physician needed in Ponca City, OK- Outpatient only practiceNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Haley Boyd: Sign in to view
Ponca City, Oklahoma 74601 Type of Facility: Hospital
AllianceHealth Ponca City is seeking a BE/BC Family Medicine physician for an employed position at a hospital affiliated clinic. This is an outpatient only opportunity.
- Ponca City is located just 75 mins. from Oklahoma City, Tulsa and Wichita
- Oklahoma State University (Division 1) within 30 mins.
- Ponca City has a $22M Recreation Center in town- opened in 2012
- Private Schools: K-12 Protestant, Catholic / K-8 Episcopal
- Affordable Housing- Lakefront /Equestrian/ Ranch Properties
- Average temperature of 60 degrees/minimum humidity/300+ sunny days/yr
Competitive Recruitment Package May Include:
AllianceHealth Ponca City, a 140-bed, acute-care facility, is accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO).
No visa sponsorship available.
Not too small and not too large
Ponca City is an easy 90 minute drive to both Oklahoma City, Tulsa in Northeast Oklahoma, or Wichita, Kansas.
- Low crime, great roads and very little rush hour traffic
- Ponca City has a thriving economy driven by a very active and progressive business community and city leadership;
- Great shopping, movie theaters, golf courses, numerous lakes and parks, museums, galleries and restaurants
- Midwest lifestyle in a family focused community with a church on almost every corner
- Strong public school system
- Excellent private schools available
AllianceHealth Ponca City is your community healthcare provider; a 140-bed facility with complete inpatient and outpatient care. We believe in the power of people to create great care. We're more than 40 healthcare professionals strong. We are a Joint Commission accredited facility. And we work hard every day to be a place of healing, caring and connection for patients and families in the community we call home.