Family Medicine Job In Ponca City, Oklahoma
Family Medicine Physician needed in Ponca City, OK- Outpatient only practiceNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Crissy Dale: Sign in to view
AllianceHealth Ponca City is seeking a BE/BC Family Medicine physician for an employed position at a hospital affiliated clinic. This is an outpatient only opportunity.
- Ponca City is located just 75 mins. from Oklahoma City, Tulsa and Wichita
- Oklahoma State University (Division 1) within 30 mins.
- Ponca City has a $22M Recreation Center in town- opened in 2012
- Private Schools: K-12 Protestant, Catholic / K-8 Episcopal
- Affordable Housing- Lakefront /Equestrian/ Ranch Properties
- Average temperature of 60 degrees/minimum humidity/300+ sunny days/yr
Competitive Recruitment Package May Include:
- Relocation allowance
- Commencement bonus
- CME assistance
- Loan repayment
- Medical education debt repayment
Not too small and not too large
Ponca City is an easy 90 minute drive to both Oklahoma City, Tulsa in Northeast Oklahoma, or Wichita, Kansas.
- Low crime, great roads and very little rush hour traffic
- Ponca City has a thriving economy driven by a very active and progressive business community and city leadership;
- Great shopping, movie theaters, golf courses, numerous lakes and parks, museums, galleries and restaurants
- Midwest lifestyle in a family focused community with a church on almost every corner
- Strong public school system
- Excellent private schools available
AllianceHealth Ponca City is your community healthcare provider; a 140-bed facility with complete inpatient and outpatient care. We believe in the power of people to create great care. We're more than 40 healthcare professionals strong. We are a Joint Commission accredited facility. And we work hard every day to be a place of healing, caring and connection for patients and families in the community we call home.