Pediatrician Job In West Virginia
Fqhc Adding Pediatrician To Outpatient Practice In Northern Wv - J1 Visas OkayNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Paul Smallwood: Sign in to view
A Federally Qualified Health Center in Marion County, West Virginia is adding a BC/BE pediatrician to their team.
- Join one other pediatrician and two APPs (1 NP and 1 PA)
- Outpatient-only practice with a well-established patient panel
- Average 16-18 patients per day
- Offering a respectable base salary with productivity/quality bonuses
- Excellent benefits package includes health/dental/vision insurance, PTO, 401K Retirement, paid CME, and more
- J1 visa waiver sponsorship is available through the Appalachian Regional Commission (ARC)
Marion County, WV - Northcentral West Virginia:
Marion County is home to more than 56,000 people and was ranked by Niche.com as #9 (of 55) for the Best Counties for Families in West Virginia in 2022. Marion County is 3.5 hours from Columbus, Cleveland, and Baltimore and only 4 hours from Washington DC.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.