Nurse Practitioner Job In Phoenix, Arizona
Nurse Practitioner - Urgent CareNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Katie Patterson: Sign in to view
Established Community Hospital is looking to hire a Family Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant in an Urgent Care setting in the Phoenix, AZ area!
Rural Community Hospital only 60 minutes from downtown Phoenix!
- Established in 1926, this nonprofit organization is committed to quality health and wellness services, where the patient, family and community come first
- Critical Access Hospital with a Level IV Trauma Center
- Collaborative and Cohesive team with a focus on kindness and greatness in their community
Benefits and Features:
- Competitive salary, based on experience
- RVU bonus potential up to 30-50k/yr
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, 403B match up to 2%
Your Role with the Company:
- Full-time position, 4/10s
- FNP or PA will see all ages, will be primary provider on site
- Join a collaborative and cohesive team - RNs, front office, MA support
- Clinic open 7am - 5pm
About the Community:
Just 60 miles from downtown Phoenix, Wickenburg is great for outdoor enthusiasts. Growing community with a casual, laid-back lifestyle and outdoor recreational activities from golf to hunting.
- Family Nurse Practitioner / FNP, APRN, Physician Assistant, PA-C
- 3-5 years of experience in urgent care
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
We place APPs and MDs in all 50 states for over 700 health systems. We only do permanent placements. We find you your ideal position. Let us know exactly what you want!