Radiation Oncology Job In Illinois
Radiation Oncology 30-mins From Urbana-champaign - 100k+ Loan RepaymentNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Paul Smallwood: Sign in to view
A well-respected, strong Comprehensive Cancer Center is seeking a full-time Radiation Oncologist to join their cancer care team. The practice is located 30 minutes from Urbana, home of the University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign.?
- Brand new Varian TruBeam Linear Accelerator was installed in March 2021
- Join an established and vibrant hematology/oncology provider, and experienced radiation therapy team?
- Will be highly connected and supported by the other Radiation Oncologists throughout the health system?
- The cancer care program includes: advanced cancer diagnostic services, breast cancer care, lung cancer care, prostate cancer care, and colon cancer care
- 75th Percentile Total Compensation Package
- Annual bonus Incentives
- Over $100,000 in Student Loan Repayment is available
- Opportunity for Paid Relocation
- Generous PTO
- Annual CME and Educational Days
- Occurrence Based Malpractice Insurance and Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and Retirement
- Located along the Illinois-Indiana border, Danville is the perfect mix of small-town and big-city living?
- It is an easy 1.5-hour drive from Indianapolis and 2.5 hours from Chicago
- The University of Illinois in Urbana-Champaign is just 30 miles away
- There are more than a dozen active arts organizations including the Lincoln Park Theater and the Light Opera Company?
- Recreation opportunities abound with 17 parks and four golf courses
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.