Social Worker Job In Lakewood, Washington
Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) - Tacoma, WANext Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Lakewood, Washington 98438
Caring for America's military family.
Matrix Providers serves government agencies with the commitment to improving performance in the government's contracted medical staffing system. Founded in 2010 by Dr. Bill Rivard, a retired Army Colonel, Matrix Providers has achieved an unprecedented 99.4% placement rate despite taking on some of the government's most challenging requirements. Trusted by the Department of Defense, we have consistently received high-quality management and customer service ratings since 2012. With corporate staff covering 4,961 miles and six time zones, we're never far away in time, place, or commitment.
Matrix Providers is hiring a Licensed Clinical Social Worker to join our team of talented professionals who provide healthcare services to our Military Service Members and their families in Tacoma, WA.
- Employment Status: Full Time
- Compensation: This is a salaried position at a rate from $45.70 - $48.08 /hr
- Schedule: Mon-Fri 7:00 am - 4:30 pm
- Benefits: Competitive financial package with a comprehensive insurance package including health, dental, vision, and life coverage.
- Accrued Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Plan
Requirements: The Licensed Clinical Social Worker must have and meet the following:
- Degree: Master's degree in Social Work (MSW)
- Education: Graduate from a School of Social Work fully accredited by the Council on Social Work Education (CSWE).
- Experience: As required to meet clinical competency requirements specified in the Service-specific credentialing instructions.
- Licensure: Current, full, active, and unrestricted license to practice as a Licensed Clinical Social Worker.
- Coordinate appropriate referrals to community and other Government agencies for services.
- Independently assess the psychosocial functioning and needs of patients and their family members and formulate and implement a treatment plan, identifying the patient’s problems, strengths, weaknesses, coping skills, and assistance needed in collaboration with the patient, family, and interdisciplinary treatment team.
- Independently conduct psychosocial assessments and provide psychosocial treatment to individuals from various socio-economic, cultural, ethnic, educational, and other backgrounds.
- Use medical and mental health diagnoses, disabilities, and treatment procedures. This includes acute, chronic, and traumatic illnesses/injuries, common medications and their effects/side effects, and medical terminology.
- To achieve treatment goals, implement treatment modalities in working with individuals, families, and groups experiencing various psychiatric, medical, and social problems.
- Independently provide counseling and/or psychotherapy services to individuals, groups, couples, and families. Must practice within the bounds of the license or certification.
- Provide consultation services to other staff about the psychosocial needs of patients and the impact of psychosocial problems on health care and compliance with treatment.
- Participate in professional peer review case conferences, research studies, or other organizations required at the MTF.
Matrix Providers is an equal-opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. For our EEO Policy Statement, please see https://matrixproviders.com/accessibility-eeo-disclaimer. To learn more about our Benefits Packages, please see https://matrixproviders.com/benefits.
Matrix Providers endeavors to make www.matrixproviders.com accessible to all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please get in touch with our Recruiting Hotline Number, 1-877-807-8277, TTY LINE, 385-722-8109. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
Your Success is our business.
Working inside the gates of a military installation is an experience unlike any other. We welcome you to come in from the storm and enjoy set schedules, structured, clean, and quiet environments, and a better work/life balance. Come see what base life is REALLY like at a military treatment facility. You will be happily surprised how different everything can be when serving America's military families.
Matrix Providers, founded in 2010 by Dr. Bill Rivard, retired Colonel, is a service-disabled veteran owned business that contracts with government agencies to provide healthcare providers to military and government clinics/hospitals throughout the United States. We employ physicians, allied health, mid-level providers, nurses, assistants, technicians, etc. We offer competitive compensation with a comprehensive benefits package for full time employees and competitive income packages to Part Time and Independent Contractors. Due to working on a military base, in most cases, you can practice with an active/current license in any one of the fifty states.
Thanks for considering Matrix Providers as your future career partner.
Matrix Providers is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.