LPN Job In Monterey, California
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN/LVN) - Monterey, CANext Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Monterey, California 93944
Caring for America's military family.
Matrix Providers serves government agencies with the commitment to improving performance in the government's contracted medical staffing system. Founded in 2010 by Dr. Bill Rivard, a retired Army Colonel, Matrix Providers has achieved an unprecedented 99.4% placement rate despite taking on some of the government's most challenging requirements. Trusted by the Department of Defense, we have consistently received high-quality management and customer service ratings since 2012. With corporate staff covering 4,961 miles and six time zones, we're never far away in time, place, or commitment.
Urgent: Matrix Providers is hiring for a qualified Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN/LVN) to join our team of talented professionals who provide healthcare services to our veterans and their families at Presidio, in Monterey, CA
- Status: Full time
- Compensation: This is an hourly position.
- Schedule: 0700 – 1600 Monday through Friday
- Benefits: Competitive financial package with a comprehensive insurance package including health, dental, vision, and life coverage.
- Accrued Paid Time Off (PTO) & Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Plan
The Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) must have the following qualifications:
• Degree: Certificate
• Education: Graduate from an accredited community college, junior college, college, university or vocational nursing program approved by the appropriate State agency and accredited by one of the following accrediting bodies at the time the program was completed by the applicant: The National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission (NLNAC) or the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE).
• Certifications: Have and maintain Basic Life Support (BLS)
• Experience: One year of practical or vocational nurse experience after graduation.
• Licensure: Current, full, active, and unrestricted license as a practical or vocational nurse.
Matrix Providers is an equal-opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. For our EEO Policy Statement, please see https://matrixproviders.com/accessibility-eeo-disclaimer. To learn more about our Benefits Packages, please see https://matrixproviders.com/benefits.
Matrix Providers endeavors to make www.matrixproviders.com accessible to all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please get in touch with our Recruiting Hotline Number, 1-877-807-8277, TTY LINE, 385-722-8109. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
Your Success is our business.
Working inside the gates of a military installation is an experience unlike any other. We welcome you to come in from the storm and enjoy set schedules, structured, clean, and quiet environments, and a better work/life balance. Come see what base life is REALLY like at a military treatment facility. You will be happily surprised how different everything can be when serving America's military families.
Matrix Providers, founded in 2010 by Dr. Bill Rivard, retired Colonel, is a service-disabled veteran owned business that contracts with government agencies to provide healthcare providers to military and government clinics/hospitals throughout the United States. We employ physicians, allied health, mid-level providers, nurses, assistants, technicians, etc. We offer competitive compensation with a comprehensive benefits package for full time employees and competitive income packages to Part Time and Independent Contractors. Due to working on a military base, in most cases, you can practice with an active/current license in any one of the fifty states.
Thanks for considering Matrix Providers as your future career partner.
Matrix Providers is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.