Surgical Tech Job In Fort Hood, Texas
Surgical Technologist (SURG TECH), Fort Hood - TXNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Fort Hood, Texas 76544
Caring for America's military family.
Matrix Providers serves government agencies with the commitment to improving performance in the government's contracted medical staffing system. Founded in 2010 by Dr. Bill Rivard, a retired Army Colonel, Matrix Providers has achieved an unprecedented 99.4% placement rate despite taking on some of the government's most challenging requirements. Trusted by the Department of Defense, we have consistently received high-quality management and customer service ratings since 2012. With corporate staff covering 4,961 miles and six time zones, we're never far away in time, place, or commitment.
We are hiring a qualified civilian Surgical Technologist to join our team of talented professionals who provide healthcare services to our veterans and their families in Fort Hood, TX.
- Status: Full time
- Compensation: This is an hourly position
- (12) hour shifts, including nights and/or weekends.
- 40 hours per week as scheduled, Sunday through Saturday, including Weekends, Federal holidays, and Training holidays. Typical shifts will be up to twelve hours.
- Benefits: Competitive financial package with a comprehensive insurance package including health, dental, vision, and life coverage.
- Accrued Paid Time Off (PTO) & Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Plan
The Surgical Technologist must have the following qualifications:
- Degree/Education: Certificate Required/Graduate from Surgical Technology program accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP) or Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES) or completion of a formal training program provided by any branch of the U.S. armed forces (Army, Navy, Air Force) for surgical technicians, surgical technologists or operating room technicians.
- Certifications in addition to Basic Life Support: Certified as a Surgical Technologist (CST) from The National Board of Surgical Technology and Surgical Assisting (NBSTSA), Association of Surgical Technologists (AST), or certified as a Tech-in-Surgery (TS-C) from the National Center for Competency Testing (NCCT) or possess a Military Occupational Specialty (MOS) certification as a surgical technician and/or operating room technician.
- Experience: Within the last two years, one year of scrubbing experience as a Surgical Technician or Operating Room Technician after graduation in any one (or a combination of more than one) of the following surgical services: general surgery, orthopedics, gynecology, or genitourinary. Experience in robotics and significant orthopedic cases is required.
Matrix Providers is an equal-opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. For our EEO Policy Statement, please see https://matrixproviders.com/accessibility-eeo-disclai er. To learn more about our Benefits Packages, please see https://matrixproviders.com/benefits.
Matrix Providers endeavors to make www.matrixproviders.com accessible to all of us rs. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please get in touch with our Recruiting Hotline Number, 1-877-807-8277, TTY LINE, 385-722-8 09. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
We are hiring Healthcare Providers to join our team of talented professionals who provide health care services to our veterans and their families in Fort Hood, TX
Your Success is our business.
Matrix Providers, founded in 2010 by Dr. Bill Rivard, retired Colonel, is a service-disabled veteran owned business that contracts with government agencies to provide healthcare providers to military and government clinics/hospitals throughout the United States. We employ physicians, allied health, mid-level providers, nurses, assistants, technicians, etc. We offer competitive compensation with a comprehensive benefits package for full time employees and competitive income packages to Part Time and Independent Contractors. Due to working on a military base, in most cases, you can practice with an active/current license in any one of the fifty states.
Thanks for considering Matrix Providers as your future career partner.
Matrix Providers is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.