Nurse Practitioner Job In Massachusetts
Pain Management Nurse Practitioner Sought 45 Miles West Of BostonNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Paul Smallwood: Sign in to view
Seeking a Nurse Practitioner for a Pain Management position for a very busy clinic in central Massachusetts.?
About the position
- Full-time, employed position
- Monday-Friday 8 am to 5 pm
- No nights and no weekends
Who we are seeking
- We are seeking candidates with experience in Pain Management but will also consider candidates with a Neuro background, Ortho/spine.
- MA Licensed
- Board Certified
About the benefits
- Guaranteed salary
- 120,000 -150,000 depending on years of relevant experience
- Full benefits
- Generous vacation time
About the facility
- The Medical Center has been consistently recognized for high-quality performance
- Healthgrades America's 100 Best Hospital
- Beacon Award bronze level for Excellence award in our Intensive Care Unit
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Distinction Center for Maternity Care, Knee & Hip Replacements, and Bariatric Surgery
- 24-hour Emergency Departments?
- Advanced cardiac care
- High-tech cancer treatments
- Comprehensive surgical treatments, including minimally invasive and laparoscopic procedures
- Advanced maternity care, including our Special Care Level IIB nursery and high-risk pregnancy care
- Unique behavioral health specialty center
The City of Worcester - a five-time recipient of the All America City Award - is located in the heart of Massachusetts. As New England?s second-largest city, with a population of 206,000, Worcester combines the historic charm of a small town with the conveniences and attractions of a thriving metropolis. Centrally located, Worcester is 45 minutes west of Boston and a similar distance north of Providence, Rhode Island.
With more than 70 cultural venues, including world-class museums, concert halls, theaters, and delicious eateries, Worcester offers visitors plenty to do and see in this central location with convenient access to all of New England. An innovative city with a rich history, Worcester has emerged as a leader in education, health care, biotechnology and life sciences, and financial services, with more than 7,000 businesses located in the city.
Worcester is home to more than 100 local restaurants. From 111 Chophouse to Antonio?s Pizza and Nuestra, Worcester?s restaurant scene has everything in between.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.