Orthopedic Hand Surgery Job In Connecticut
Orthopedic Hand Surgery Position In Western Connecticut-partnershipNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Paul Smallwood: Sign in to view
A thriving Orthopedic group in western Connecticut is adding an Orthopedic Hand Surgeon. This opening is due to community growth and demand as the current hand surgeon has a 6-week wait period to see new patients.
About the Opportunity
- Join a growing team of 5 Orthopedic Physicians and 4 Advanced Practice Providers
- Monday through Friday 8 am-5 pm
- No evening or weekend office hours
- Call is voluntary ER schedule approximately 1-2 times per week
- Transitioning to eClinical EMR
- The average daily patient census per provider is 25-30 patients
- High?Base salary plus bonus with an option for partnership
- Relocation assistance available
- Located 25 miles west of Hartford and 3 hours to New York City
- A population of 35,000 people
- With historical New England charm, this city offers a variety of shopping, dining, and recreation for every interest
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.