Rheumatology Job In Maine
Rheumatologist Opening In Central Maine - 4 Day Workweek & No CallNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Paul Smallwood: Sign in to view
A healthcare system in central Maine is adding a full-time Rheumatologist. A Not-for-profit healthcare setting with a modern 112- bed acute care hospital, 4 Family Medicine practices, and a state-of-the-art Internal Medicine campus.
About the Opportunity
- 4-day work week with 32-36 patient contact hours
- No call
- Total outpatient
- Join 2 Physicians, 1 Nurse Practitioner, and 3 Medical Assistants
- A patient-centered model with an emphasis on spending quality time with patients
- Highly supportive, collegial work environment
- Leaders are invested in personal and professional growth/balance for all Providers
About the Financial Package
- High salary plus benefits package to include relocation, sign-on bonus, student loan repayment, continuing education, certification/licensing reimbursement
- Health, Dental, Life & Disability insurance options, and a competitive 403B Retirement Plan
About the Community
- Located in central Maine, home to nationally acclaimed Universities, a revitalized downtown filled with shops, restaurants, microbreweries, and fine arts attractions for all ages
- Surrounding towns allow for a variety of living experiences and are home to award-winning elementary and high school systems
- An International airport and proximity to Boston make personal and professional travel efficient and affordable
- Year-round outdoor activities include hiking in Acadia National Park, skiing at Sugarloaf Mountain, or climbing Mt. Katahdin
- Maine?s rugged coastline and water access also allow for a myriad of watersports including lake and sea kayaking, water skiing, stand-up paddle boarding, and fishing, as well as winter activities like snowmobiling, ice fishing, and snowshoeing.?
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.