Psychologist Job In Annapolis, Maryland
Neuropsychologist - AnnapolisNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Annapolis, Maryland 21402
Matrix Providers - Caring for America's military family.
Not just leading the way but leading the industry. Your success is our business.
Matrix Providers is hiring a Neuropsychologist to join our team of talented professionals who provide healthcare services to our Military Service Members and their families in Annapolis, MD.
- Employment Status: Full-time
- Compensation: This is a salaried position, paid bi-weekly
- Schedule: Between 6:30 am - 6:00 pm. No more than 80 hours in two weeks.
- Benefits: Competitive financial package with a comprehensive insurance package including health, dental, vision, and life coverage. Click here to learn about our benefits packages.
- Accrued Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays (Outlined in Handbook)
- 401(k) Plan
Requirements: The Neuropsychologist must have and meet the following:
- Degree: Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) or Doctor of Psychology (PsyD).
- Education: Graduate from an American Psychology Association-accredited college or university with a doctoral degree in clinical or counseling psychology.
- Internship/Residency: Successful completion of an internship in psychology
accredited by the American Psychological Association.
- Experience: As required to meet clinical competency requirements specified in the Service-specific credentialing instructions. Completed a post-doctoral fellowship in Clinical Neuropsychological Evaluations. Possess a minimum of one year of experience in adult clinical neuropsychology. Experience shall not be inclusive of the post-doctoral fellowship. Possess a minimum of one-year of experience testing/interpreting results using Automated Neuropsychological Assessment Metrics (ANAMs) 4 or Mental Health Impact Assessment (IMPACT) systems.
- Licensure: Current, full, active, and unrestricted license to practice as a psychologist in any State, the District of Columbia, Guam, Puerto Rico, or the US Virgin Islands.
- Practice within the guidelines of their state licensing board, American Psychological Association Ethical Principles and Code of Conduct, and MTF privileges.
- Conduct psychological evaluations utilizing information from clinical interviews,
psychological testing, and collateral sources, as appropriate.
- Establish psychiatric diagnoses according to the American Psychiatric Association Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Disorders.
- Provide psychological treatment for individuals and groups; help medical and surgical patients deal with illnesses or injuries.
- Assist in the rehabilitation of patients.
Matrix Providers is an equal-opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. For our EEO Policy Statement, please click here.
Matrix Providers endeavors to make www.matrixproviders.com accessible to all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please get in touch with our Recruiting Hotline Number, 1-877-807-8277, TTY LINE, 385-722-8109. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
We are hiring Healthcare Providers to join our team of talented professionals who provide health care services to our veterans and their families in Annapolis, MD
Your Success is our business.
Matrix Providers, founded in 2010 by Dr. Bill Rivard, retired Colonel, is a service-disabled veteran owned business that contracts with government agencies to provide healthcare providers to military and government clinics/hospitals throughout the United States. We employ physicians, allied health, mid-level providers, nurses, assistants, technicians, etc. We offer competitive compensation with a comprehensive benefits package for full time employees and competitive income packages to Part Time and Independent Contractors. Due to working on a military base, in most cases, you can practice with an active/current license in any one of the fifty states.
Thanks for considering Matrix Providers as your future career partner.
Matrix Providers is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.