Vascular Surgery Job In Las Cruces, New Mexico
Seeking a BC/BE Vascular Surgeon in Southern New Mexico- 100% Vascular SurgeryNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Destiny Austin: Sign in to view
Memorial Medical Center is seeking a Vascular Surgeon to join our team of skilled physicians. We provide all aspects of adult cardiovascular care--except cardiac transplant. Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgery are integral parts of the program. We are adding a BE/BC, fellowship-trained surgeon capable of performing the complement of vascular procedures in a collegial and fertile environment. You will be joining a dynamic group driven by excellence in patient care and teamwork.
- Seeking a candidate with training in a full spectrum of diagnostic evaluations and interventional treatments for problems with arterial and venous blood flow in the lower extremities, including problems with wound healing.
- Should possess advanced open and endovascular skills in a broad spectrum of vascular diseases involving thoracic & abdominal aorta, carotid and subclavian arteries, extremity PAD and AV access, and possibly TOS.
- Ideal candidate would be highly skilled in the use of the latest operative and minimally invasive endovascular therapies, taking a conservative approach to treatment whenever possible. Proficiency in complex surgeries such as aortic aneurysms and complex wound care therapies
- 100% vascular surgery - Focus on the area of practice you enjoy most
- Excellent block access to cath lab and main ORs
- Dedicated support staff
- Strong collaborative support with a robust internal referral network
- Hospitalists on site 24/7
- Competitive recruitment package
List of nearest airports and metropolitan areas including proximity to the community:
- El Paso International Airport – 45 Min; El Paso, TX (45)
- Juarez, Mexico (50)
- Albuquerque, NM (225)
- Sante Fe, NM (285)
Recruitment Package may include:
- Base salary + wRVU production incentive
- CME allowance
- Sign-on bonus
- Medical debt assistance
- Relocation allowance
- Health benefits + Retirement plan
- Marketing + practice growth assistance
Located in the Mesilla Valley of southern New Mexico, Las Cruces is bounded to the west by wide-open desert and to the east by the majestic and beautiful Organ Mountains. Las Cruces is home to New Mexico State University and has been called the Santa Fe of the south, with a thriving community of artists and galleries. There are numerous vineyards in the area and connoisseurs can enjoy a wine tour through the lush valley along the Rio Grande River.
Las Cruces is host to a number of festivals throughout the year. The Whole Enchilada Festival features the world’s largest enchilada - six feet across. The town hosts the Renaissance Arts and Crafts Fair, the Southern New Mexico State Fair, the Mesilla Valley Hot Air Balloon Rally, and the Wine and Chile Festival. The historic village of Old Mesilla, just minutes from Las Cruces, is one of the most historic sites in the Southwest. Famed outlaw Billy the Kid stood trial for murder in the town’s courthouse on the village plaza.
Sitting at an elevation of 3,900 feet above sea level, Las Cruces enjoys an enviable climate year-round, with 350 sunny days annually and less than 10 inches of rain and snow. The Organ Mountains National Monument offers numerous hiking and biking trails, picnic and camping areas.
White Sands National Monument is just 50 miles east of Las Cruces. The magnificent pure white gypsum dunes provide excellent recreational opportunities. Visitors can picnic, “white sand surf,” or just stroll through a portion of the 275-square-mile national park. Hueco Tanks State Park, outside of El Paso, Texas, is 75 miles southeast of Las Cruces and offers hiking, rock climbing and world class bouldering. With about 500 birds on New Mexico’s state bird list, those who appreciate bird watching will enjoy a variety of prime birding sites nearby and within an easy drive from Las Cruces.
Accredited by The Joint Commission (TJC), Memorial Medical Center is a licensed 199-bed acute care facility. The hospital offers a full range of comprehensive care including the latest in diagnostic, therapeutic and rehabilitative services, both on an inpatient and outpatient basis. Inpatient services include a new Cardiac Care Unit and Cardiac Cath Lab. Outpatient services include a comprehensive cancer program with radiation therapy at Memorial Cancer Center. Additional services are offered at Memorial HealthPlex, a free-standing outpatient surgery center that offers day surgery, diagnostic imaging and lab services in a convenient customer service-oriented setting. More than 1,300 employees and volunteers work closely with the medical staff, which includes 300 credentialed providers representing a full range of medical specialties.