General/Adult Psychiatry Job In Fargo, North Dakota
Adult Psychiatrist Position in North Dakota; 2 - 3 Days Remote CPH# JOB-2812409Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This employed position offers a competitive salary and a sign-on bonus. You will also receive relocation assistance, full comprehensive benefits, PTO plus holidays, life insurance/disability, 1 weeks of CME and stipend, and a 401(k) and 403(b) profit sharing.
Come live and practice in this North Dakota city located on the border with Minnesota. The area has a low cost of living, clean air, and a tight-knit community full of kind people.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any psychiatry jobs, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, please contact Nancy Montgomery directly at 203.663.9416 or email your CV to email@example.com.
- Psychiatrist needed for adults
- Inpatient and outpatient
- Work schedule is Monday through Friday from 8 am - 5 pm
- Light call
- Full support staff
- Position includes health, dental, vision, and life insurances plus LTD/STD
- Strong compensation package with sign-on bonus
- Relocation assistance of $10,000
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.