Family Medicine Job In Vermont
Primary Care Physician Needed in Central Vermont CPH# JOB-2811735Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
You will receive a generous salary and compensation package that has all benefits included. You will be offered medical/dental benefits for you and your family. You will also receive life insurance, relocation assistance, a 403(b) pension plan and a 457(b) deferred tax retirement plan, 2 weeks of CME time and $3,000 financial stipend, PTO, and malpractice insurance.
You will enjoy living in this Vermont town. It is a vibrant community with delightful summers and winters that allow you to enjoy skiing at nearby Killington and Mad River Glen. You will be close to two universities (Dartmouth College and UVM) and all the amenities college towns offer. You'll enjoy dining for all tastes, coffee shops, art galleries, concerts, and performing arts.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
For more information, call Art Moran directly at 203.663.9358 or email your CV to email@example.com.
- Well-established group in an employed capacity
- State-of-the-art facility with the latest diagnostic technology
- Replace a physician who has built up a full practice
- See 18 to 22 patients per day
- Salaried opportunity
- Must be board certified
- Live in an idyllic Vermont community
- Scenic small town for the perfect New England lifestyle
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.