Physician Assistant Job In Naugatuck, Connecticut
Primary Care PA or NP Sought in a Lovely SW Connecticut Town CPH# JOB-2811319Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This is working for a non-profit, hospital-owned multi-specialty group. Live and work in a historic southwestern Connecticut town close to New Haven. Their local attractions include the museum, theatre, parks, golf, historical sites, and a charming downtown area.
For immediate consideration, call 954-837-2779, ask for Sarah Jeske, and email your most up-to-date resume to Sarah.firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference JOB-2811319
- Full time, Permanent Position
- Family or Internal Medicine NPs and PAs Will Be Considered
- Weekdays with Some Call - Flexible 4 or 5 Day Work Week
- Full Benefits, PTO, Retirement, Sign-on/Relo...
- 1 Year of Primary Care Experience Desired
- Board Certification, CT license, CT Controlled Substance and DEA Required
- Historic Area close to New Haven
- Go Golfing... Explore the State Forest, Park, or Their Charming Downtown Area
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.