Cardiology Job In New Hampshire
Cardiologist Opening In Northern New HampshireNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Paul Smallwood: Sign in to view
Academic practice in New Hampshire is adding a?Cardiologist to its nationally recognized Heart and Vascular Center.
About the Opportunity
- Full-time position with responsibilities in both inpatient and outpatient care as well as noninvasive test interpretation
- Faculty appointment commensurate with experience
- Active engagement in clinical and/or outcomes research is strongly encouraged
- Region-leading compensation and benefits packages along with generous PTO and CME time
About the Area
- The area boasts four seasons of outdoor activities including skiing, hiking, boating, swimming
- 70 miles from an International Airport, 180 miles from Montreal, 2 hours to Boston
- Home to software companies and high-tech manufacturers
- The downtown area is a cultural hub with attractions such as an Opera House, the AVA Gallery, a seasonal Farmer's Market, and summer concerts on the green
- No state income or sales tax
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.