Nurse Practitioner Job In Chico, California
Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant - Chico, CANext Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Chico, California 95926 Job Type:Employee
Matrix Providers - Caring for America's military family.
Not just leading the way but leading the industry. Your success is our business.
Matrix Providers is hiring a Nurse Practitioner (NP) or Physician Assistant (PA) to join our team of talented medical professionals to conduct one-time, non-treatment Veteran Disability Exams in Chico, CA.
- Employment Status: Full Time
- Compensation: This is a salaried position, paid bi-weekly at $57.70/hr
- Schedule: Monday- Friday; 8:00 am-5:00 pm
- Benefits: Competitive financial package with a comprehensive insurance package including health, dental, vision, and life coverage. Click here to learn about our benefits packages.
- Accrued Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays (Outlined in Handbook)
- 401(k) Plan
Requirements and Skillsets: The Nurse Practitioner (NP) or Physician Assistant (PA) must have and meet the following qualifications:
- Hold and maintain an active and unrestricted Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant license for your employment.
- Physician Assistants must hold an active NCCPA certification and remain certified during their employment.
- Have a master’s degree or successfully completed an approved Physician Assistant Program.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Good interpersonal skills and a willingness to be flexible and adapt to changing situations.
- Must possess basic computer skills.
- All on-site staff and contractors must be fully vaccinated per CDC and state guidelines.
Prior VA or compensation exam experience is a plus but not required.
- Review pertinent medical history documentation and provide veterans with one-time, non-treatment compensation and pension exams.
- The Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant will capture responses during the exam through web-based examination form(s); all documentation will be completed electronically. Completed exams are sent to the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs for disability award determinations.
- Standard exams include - musculoskeletal, cardio, and respiratory.
- Ancillaries (X-rays, labs, EKGs, PFTs, ABIs) may be ordered and will be conducted on location or nearby.
Matrix Providers is an equal-opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. For our EEO Policy Statement, please click here.
Matrix Providers endeavors to make www.matrixproviders.com accessible to all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please get in touch with our Recruiting Hotline Number, 1-877-807-8277, TTY LINE, 385-722-8109. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
Your Success is our business.
Matrix Providers, founded in 2010 by Dr. Bill Rivard, retired Colonel, is a service-disabled veteran owned business that contracts with government agencies to provide healthcare providers to military and government clinics/hospitals throughout the United States. We employ physicians, allied health, mid-level providers, nurses, assistants, technicians, etc. We offer competitive compensation with a comprehensive benefits package for full time employees and competitive income packages to Part Time and Independent Contractors. Due to working on a military base, in most cases, you can practice with an active/current license in any one of the fifty states.
Thanks for considering Matrix Providers as your future career partner.
Matrix Providers is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.