Rheumatology Job In Alpena, Michigan
RheumatologistNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now
A thriving healthcare system seeks a Rheumatologist to work in the Mt. Pleasant, Michigan area!
Come make a difference within a growing team of providers that focus to enhance the lives they serve and value learning and growth!
- Committed to providing the best and safest care, while creating a warm, inviting environment for their patients, family members, and caregivers.
- Innovative staff and treatment modalities and wonderful teamwork that is focused on patient safety
- A leader in providing award-winning, high-quality care to the 23-county region it serves
- Has 8,000+ employees, volunteers and health care providers work together to create healthy communities through solutions designed to meet the ever-changing needs of the 900,000+ residents in the health system’s service area
Benefits and Features: Rheumatologist
- Top salary, depending on experience
- Comprehensive benefits package - health insurance, dental insurance, life insurance
- Short-term and Long Term disability
- Tuition assistance and financial aid
- CME dollars and days
Your Role in the Company: Rheumatologist
- Work with 3 surgeons and 4 physician assistants in the practice with a wide range of experience and educational focuses
- Call: 1:4
- This position is open to meet the community needs
Profile Background: Rheumatologist
- Must be board certified or board eligible by the American Board of Orthopedic Surgery or the American Osteopathic Board of Orthopedic Surgery or the equivalent board in another country which is recognized by the American Board or Orthopedic Surgery
FOR MORE INFORMATION
We place APPs and MDs in all 50 states for over 700 health systems. We only do permanent placements. We find you your ideal position. Let us know exactly what you want!