Geriatric Medicine Job In Mcallen, Texas
Post-Acute Physician - Excellent Earning Potential- McAllen, TXNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Natalia Rabkina : Sign in to view
Post-Acute Physician - Excellent Earning Potential- McAllen, TX
HNI Healthcare is seeking a physician to join its Post-Acute Team in servicing McAllen, TX
This opportunity features:
- Provider driven schedule allows for exceptional quality of life practice
- WRVU based incentive model enables high income potential plus three month compensation guarantee
- APP Supervision Bonus
- Collaborative care approach between Physicians, Hospitalists and APPs
- VitalsMD®E-notes™ to share immediate data and documentation with team and hospitalists
- Unparalleled Local Non-Clinical Administrative Support dedicated to Post-Acute Care
- Opportunity for career advancement
- Comprehensive benefits including paid Life, Disability (long and short term) and Medical Malpractice Insurance
- 401(k) savings plan with up to 4% company match
- Geographic zoning of patients for travel ease
About McAllen, Texas
McAllen is a city of 165,000 people located in The Rio Grande Valley about 90 miles west of the South Texas Gulf Coast. The Rio Grande Valley is home to over 1.3 million residents.
- The Rio Grande Valley boasts a stable local economy, various cultural and recreational amenities, and was named one of the top 25 Housing Markets in the country by Forbes Magazine.
- McAllen has one of the lowest crime rates of any city in America, with 122 violent crimes per 100,000 residents and ranking it at number 7 on Smart Asset's list of "Safest Cities in America".
- McAllen was ranked as the #1 city for Quality of Life based on US News & World Report's 2016 100 Best Places to Live (and was ranked #89 overall).
Why HNI Healthcare?
HNI physicians practice value-based, collaborative medicine with the benefits of our proprietary technology. Our physician leadership and management teams support a forward-thinking culture at HNI that is focused on quality patient care, clinician development and evidence-based practices.
Technology - HNI developed VitalsMD® gives its providers the tools to make direct impact on clinical, operational and financial outcomes. Using physician-generated, real-time data and analytics, VitalSigns™ enables clinicians to manage workflow, capture charges, monitor performance, collaborate and align with colleagues and hospital leadership.
Resources, Training & Culture - HNI Healthcare is also home to our exclusive HNICORE™ program, a comprehensive training program that provides ongoing leadership development and clinician education. HNICORE™ establishes a culture of excellence in clinical, operational and financial performance.
A successful candidate for HNI Healthcare possesses the following:
- Passion for delivering high-quality, value-based versus volume-based care.
- Preference for real-time, data-driven clinical decision-making.
- Desire to be a part of an organization that is committed to excellence.
- BC/BE Physicians Internal Medicine or Family Medicine
- Current, unrestricted Texas license to practice
- Current unrestricted prescriptive rights
Find a better future.
Let us show you your dream career.
We design intelligent processes and technology that empower talented people to transform healthcare.
From our on-site support to our industry leading VitalsMD technology, you are equipped to provide the best care to your patients.
Our consistent success across markets is driven by an alignment of goals and management expertise. HNI’s partnered physician and operational leaders bring our client hospitals expertise in how to manage physician teams to standardize care, reduce costs, transform culture, and improve outcomes. Our processes are not theoretical—they are actionable, integrated, and metric-focused.
Let's Work Together.