Hospitalist Job In Cleveland, Ohio
Earn up to $350k as a Nocturnist Hospitalist Physician- OHIONext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Matthew Jankura : Sign in to view
HNI Healthcare is recruiting a hospitalist to join their team at Lake Health Medical Center in Cleveland, Ohio.
This opportunity features:
- 160-bed acute care facility
- Flexible schedule 7 on / 7 off rotation
- Competitive compensation and paid malpractice insurance
- 3 daytime hospitalists
- 1 nighttime hospitalist
- Excellent sub-specialty support
- 3 APP during the day
- Open ICU - Intensivist back-up available
- Respond to codes/rapid responses
- EMR-Soarian moving to Epic 2023
About Lake West
- Serving Willoughby and surrounding communities, UH Lake West Medical Center offers patients of all ages access to a wide range of primary and specialty care physicians.
- State-of-the-art, acute care hospital with a 24/7 Emergency Department, offering open heart surgery, bariatric surgery, robot-assisted surgery, advanced MRI and CT scanning, luxurious labor and delivery suites, same-day surgery and more.
- Patients and their families are our top priority with the latest life-saving technology and care designed for privacy and comfort. This facility is also an accredited Chest Pain Center and certified Primary Stroke Center. There is a two-story Physician Pavilion adjacent to University Hospitals Lake West Medical Center features physical therapy and physician offices, including Lake Health Physician Group Orthopedics and Lake Health Physician Group Plastic Surgery.
Why HNI Healthcare?
The VitalsMD® Technology Advantage – provides clinicians with actionable, real-time data to manage workflow and inform decisions at the point of care, giving physicians a level of control and depth of knowledge to drive improved outcomes. Our physicians value its clinician-generated data and ease-of-use.
Resources, Training & Culture – HNI’s exclusive HNICore™ Program provides clinicians with the tools and training necessary to thrive in their careers. Through collaboration and leadership development, we strive to create a healthy culture that nurtures long, rewarding careers.
A successful candidate for HNI Healthcare possesses the following:
- Passion for delivering high-quality, value-based versus volume-based care.
- Preference for real-time, data-driven clinical decision-making.
- Desire to be a part of an organization that is committed to excellence.
- Must be proficient with procedures.
- Board certified, or board eligible, MD or DO (Internal Medicine)
- Current, unrestricted, Ohio license to practice.
- Current, unrestricted federal, and as needed state, prescriptive authority.
- University Circle is the home of the renowned Cleveland Symphony Orchestra and the Cleveland Museum of Art.
On the shores of Lake Erie, Cleveland is a wonderful place to work and live! Nearby award-winning suburbs offer some of the best public and private schools in the nation.
Cleveland’s famous Metroparks, known as “The Emerald Necklace” offer miles of natural beauty throughout 24,000 acres around the city. Nearby Cuyahoga Valley National Park offers over 125 miles of trails with glacial waterfalls and rock formations.
Cleveland Hopkins International Airport is centrally located and easily accessible from East or West.
Downtown Cleveland offers major league sports, amazing restaurants, and the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. Playhouse Square, downtown Cleveland’s Theatre District, is the largest performing arts center in the US outside of New York City.
University Circle is the home of the renowned Cleveland Symphony Orchestra and the Cleveland Museum of Art.
Find a better future.
Let us show you your dream career.
We design intelligent processes and technology that empower talented people to transform healthcare.
From our on-site support to our industry leading VitalsMD technology, you are equipped to provide the best care to your patients.
Our consistent success across markets is driven by an alignment of goals and management expertise. HNI’s partnered physician and operational leaders bring our client hospitals expertise in how to manage physician teams to standardize care, reduce costs, transform culture, and improve outcomes. Our processes are not theoretical—they are actionable, integrated, and metric-focused.
Let's Work Together.