Hospitalist Job In Jacksonville, Florida
FT/Days Hospitalist Physician - Ascension SouthsideNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Natalia Rabkina : Sign in to view
Hospitalist Days - Ascension Southside Jacksonville FL
HNI Healthcare is seeking a BE/BC physician to join the hospitalist team in Jacksonville, Florida.
This opportunity features:
- 311-bed acute care facility
- Closed ICU
- No procedures, codes or rapids
- Flexible schedule 7on/7off (7a-7p)
- 5 daytime physicians/ 1Nocturnist
- 1 APP 7on/7off 11a-11p
- Competitive compensation, bonus and benefits
About St. Vincent’s Medical Center Southside
Founded in 1873, St. Vincent’s Medical Center Southside (once known as St. Luke’s) was the first private hospital in Jacksonville and is the oldest private hospital in Florida. Currently a 311-bed facility, St. Vincent’s Southside joined the St. Vincent’s HealthCare family in 2008.
St. Vincent’s Southside is the only community hospital in Jacksonville to receive the “baby-friendly” designation from the World Health Organization and UNICEF. It is also home to the area’s only all-private neonatal intensive care (NICU) rooms. The Family Birth Place at St. Vincent’s Southside was also one of only nine organizations in the country to receive a PRC Platinum Achievement Award in 2015.
Why HNI Healthcare?
HNI offers innovative technology and organizational excellence, but behind our data management and time-saving tools are experienced people; people who heal, people who listen, people who care.
Resources, Training & Culture
- HNI offers free CMEs to all providers at all levels of experience
- HNICORE ™ Program - training and thought leadership program, performance improvement and advancement
- Yearly HNI Clinical Academy – University of Texas at Austin –Dell Medical School - Available to each provider in person or virtual. Builds clinical excellence and camaraderie for each HNI Provider
- E&M University-Online Coding Education, EM evaluation and management
- HNI offers many additional opportunities region by region to earn CME’s
A successful candidate for HNI Healthcare possesses the following:
- Passion for delivering high-quality. value-based versus volume-based care.
- Desire to be part of an organization committed to excellence.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible MD or DO (IM or FM).
- Current, unrestricted Florida license to practice.
- Current, unrestricted federal, and as needed, state prescriptive authority.
Jacksonville, Florida, with a population just under 1 million, is one of Florida’s fastest growing cities and home to 46,000-acre Timucuan Ecological Preserve. With more than 400 city parks, 7 state parks 2 national parks and dozens of gardens and arboretums, Jacksonville has the largest urban park system in the country.
A haven for fishermen, beach lovers, and boating enthusiasts, there are 27 miles of beach, 40 miles of intercoastal waterways, 50 public boat ramps and unspoiled barrier reefs.
Culturally, Jacksonville has world class Museums, performing arts; a visit to the Jacksonville Symphony or the Jacksonville Jazz Festival will leave music lovers speechless.
The Jacksonville Jaguars offer major league excitement and the Arena and other venues are packed for many concerts and other events.
With scores of great restaurants and classic breweries, there is something for every palate and a “Foodie” satisfaction around every corner.
Find a better future.
Let us show you your dream career.
We design intelligent processes and technology that empower talented people to transform healthcare.
From our on-site support to our industry leading VitalsMD technology, you are equipped to provide the best care to your patients.
Our consistent success across markets is driven by an alignment of goals and management expertise. HNI’s partnered physician and operational leaders bring our client hospitals expertise in how to manage physician teams to standardize care, reduce costs, transform culture, and improve outcomes. Our processes are not theoretical—they are actionable, integrated, and metric-focused.
Let's Work Together.