Cardiology Job In Arizona
Phoenix - Non-invasive Cardiology - Non-profit Medical GroupNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Paul Smallwood: Sign in to view
A physician-owned, non-profit, integrated medical group in Phoenix, Arizona is adding a BC/BE Non-Invasive Cardiologist to their team!??
- Join board-certified 5 Cardiologists and 1 Nurse Practitioner
- ICAEL-accredited echocardiography lab with 3D transthoracic & TEE capabilities.
- Call 1:5
- Dedicated administrative time with opportunities for research
- Opportunity to work with Internal Medicine residents
- Solid built-in referral base with over 450 physicians
- Hospital is a 300+ bed Level I Trauma Center
- Competitive compensation model
- 4 Weeks of paid time off
- 1 Week CME time off with CME stipend
- 10 paid holidays
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance
- Life Insurance, Long Term Disability, AD & D insurance
- Tax-deferred Pension Plan with company contributions
- Paid medical malpractice insurance with tail coverage
Phoenix, Arizona - Valley of the Sun
- Phoenix is home to lush desert landscapes, hiking trails, luxury accommodations, iconic sunsets, a vibrant downtown, and award-winning cuisine.?
- It is known for its year-round sun and warm temperatures as well as high-end spa resorts, amazing golf courses, and vibrant nightlife.
- Phoenix has a population of more than 1.633 million residents.
- It is less than 2.5 hours from Tucson, AZ, and less than 5 hours from Las Vegas, NV.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.