Family Medicine Job In New York, New York
Chinese Speaking Family Medicine - Brooklyn, Ny - $280k To $310k SalaryNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Paul Smallwood: Sign in to view
Chinese-speaking Family Medicine physician needed in Brooklyn, NY (Mandarin or Cantonese). Join a private group of 3 internists and 2 Advanced Practice Providers, Need is due to community growth and demand. The position will be completely outpatient and is located in Chinatown in Brooklyn.
- Candidate can work a 4 or 5-day workweek.
- Flexible schedule - Candidates can make their own schedule each month provided they work agreed-upon monthly hours.
- The clinic is open on weekends as well, but weekend work is not required
- Been in business for 20+ years
- EMR system in place.
- Candidate with leadership skills preferred.
- Employed position with a guaranteed salary in the $280K to $310K range with productivity/quality bonus and full benefits package.
- Partnership potential if interested (2 Years)
About Brooklyn, New York
Brooklyn is a borough of New York City, coextensive with Kings County, in the U.S. state of New York. Kings County is the most populous county in New York State, as well as the second-most densely populated county in the United States. It is also New York City's most populous borough, with 2,736,074 residents in 2020.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.