OB/GYN Job In South Carolina
Ob/gyn Position In Myrtle Beach, Sc - Signing Bonus OfferedNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Paul Smallwood: Sign in to view
We are scheduling interviews with a coastal Myrtle Beach, SC OB/GYN practice adding another OB/GYN physician to their group.
- You will have a call schedule of 1:4 and a great work/life balance.
- Reputable, established practice with experienced physicians and support staff.
- Beautifully updated office with a 4.5-day work week.?
- The position offers a lucrative salary, benefits, and a retirement package.
- A?sign-on bonus, relocation allowance, paid malpractice, CME allowance, and 30 days of paid time off will also be provided.
Coastal South Carolina Living!
Although it's better known to outsiders as a vacation hot spot for beachgoers and golfers, Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, is also an attractive place to live for a number of reasons. Young professionals, growing families, and empty-nesters who are drawn to the area's mild weather and beaches set down roots here and enjoy the area's relatively low cost of living. As a?popular vacation destination, Myrtle Beach residents benefit from living in a tourist haven. Those who live here have access to quality restaurants, a variety of leisure activities, and a jam-packed events calendar. Residents also profit from the area's pro-business atmosphere, propagated by low-income taxes and numerous incentives for growing companies.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.