Breast Surgery Job In Massachusetts
Breast Surgery Position North Of Boston - Napbc-accredited Breast CenterNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Paul Smallwood: Sign in to view
Seeking a breast surgeon to join a successful, 2-surgeon breast surgery practice located 16 miles north of Boston.
About the opportunity:?
- Employed position?
- Located on the main campus of the hospital
- No general surgery call required
- Faculty appointment for those with interest
- Participation in the education of General Surgery Residents
About the benefits:?
- Offering a top-tier base salary
- Comprehensive benefit package
- Generous PTO?
- CME allowance
- Malpractice coverage
- Relocation assistance
About the facility:
- State of the art, Academic Medical Center?
- Recognized as one of the best hospitals in the country
- Level I Trauma Center
- NAPBC-accredited Breast Center
- Includes 4 academic medical centers and several top-tier community hospitals
About the location:?
- Located in the greater Boston Metro area in a scenic suburban community just 16 miles northwest of Boston.
- Lakes, mountains, and the beaches and shores of New England are all within driving distance.?
- This area is known for its excellent schools and academic institutions.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.