Internal Medicine Job In Rhode Island
Outpatient Internal Medicine Physician Opportunity in Rhode Island CPH# JOB-2812647Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This employed position offers a competitive compensation package and bonuses. You will also receive full comprehensive benefits, 20 days of PTO, 10 holidays, relocation assistance, a sign-on, life insurance, 5 days of CME and allowance, a 401(k) retirement plan and profit sharing, and malpractice insurance.
You will enjoy living and working in Rhode Island. It has long beaches on the Atlantic and is located only a short drive away from Boston, MA and the rest of New England.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
If you are interested, please contact Arthur Moran directly at 203.663.9358 or email your CV to email@example.com.
- 1-year income guarantee
- Outpatient adult population
- Board-certified and board-eligible candidates welcome
- Monday through Friday work schedule
- Rotating and shared call by all physicians
- Option for shareholder status with additional benefits
- Base salary plus incentive
- Sign-on bonus
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.