General/Adult Psychiatry Job In Norwalk, Connecticut
Part-time Morning or Afternoon Inpatient Geriatric Psychiatrist Needed in Norwalk, Connecticut CPH# JOB-2813686Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
You will receive a guaranteed base salary, medical benefits, 4 weeks of PTO, 6 holidays, relocation assistance, CME, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
Norwalk is a city located in southwestern Connecticut, in southern Fairfield County, on the northern shore of Long Island Sound. Norwalk lies within both the New York metropolitan area as well as the Bridgeport metropolitan area. You will also find some of the finest dining and shopping venues.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please contact Joanne Davies directly at 203.663.9339 or email your CV and references to joanne.davies @comphealth.com. Refer to job number 2813686.
- Guaranteed base salary
- Inpatient geriatric unit
- Flexible Monday - Friday schedule
- Geriatric fellowship not required
- Very light call schedule
- Active Connecticut license preferred for a quick start
- Seeking several board-certified/board-eligible psychiatrists to join practice
- Medical, disability, and retirement benefits included
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.