General/Adult Psychiatry Job In New Bedford, Massachusetts
Psychiatrist Needed in Massachusetts CPH# JOB-2813341Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This opportunity has a competitive compensation package with paid call. They also offer benefits when you work 20+ hours per week, $50K for student loan repayment over 2 years, malpractice insurance, health/dental benefits, 4 weeks of vacation, 10 holidays, sick and personal time, 1 week of CME, life insurance, and a 401(k) retirement plan.
You will enjoy living in southern Massachusetts. You will be close to Providence, RI, Boston, MA, and Cape Cod. The town itself has great food, open spaces overlooking the bay, friendly residents, preserved Victorian homes, and beautiful churches.
Let CompHealth know if this position sounds like a good fit for you. CompHealth has the largest client network in the nation, giving you the most psychiatry jobs to choose from locally and nationally.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Pamela Mead directly at 203.994.3883 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Adult services medical director
- Schedule to be determined
- Nonprofit organization
- Addiction experience preferred
- DEA X waiver registration required
- Must be board certified or board eligible in general psychiatry
- Benefits include medical, life, and malpractice insurance, CME, and retirement
- Loan repayment
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.