Pharmacist Job In Houston, Texas
Pharmacy Director needed to lead Large Academic Health System in Houston area - $200K+ potential CPH# JOB-2813968Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Please ask for Steve Helm at 954.837.2603 or Steve.Helm@CompHealth.com when inquiring about this job.
We are seeking an experienced Hospital Director of Pharmacy to provide leadership of our pharmacy department's services including our Level I Trauma/teaching hospital, cancer center, heart and vascular center, plus various outpatient pharmacy services.
Given the high level of this role, all applicants, at minimum, must hold a PharmD and have at least 2 or more years of Pharmacy Director experience in a larger, i.e. around 450+ bed academic medical center. Preferences include those with a Masters's Degree, residency training, a current TX license, experience with both inpatient and outpatient pharmacy services, and experience with both adult and pediatric patient populations.
Come live and work in a city you will love, Houston, TX, known for attractions that include a world-famous historic park, professional sports, and the largest rodeo in the country. You will enjoy restaurants of every cuisine and incomparable shopping venues.
For further details about this opportunity and other permanent Pharmacy jobs around the US, please contact Steve Helm at Steve.Helm@CompHealth.com or call 954.837.2603.
***Please reference JOB-2813968***
- High Level Pharmacy Directorship role covering multiple health system locations
- Top Tier Academic Health System environment
- Make up to $200K not including Annual 20% Bonus
- Minimum of 2 years experience required as a Director of Pharmacy over a large health system
- Attractive Houston location
- No state income tax
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.