Gastroenterology Job In Springfield, Oregon
Gastroenterologist Needed at a Hospital in Springfield, OR CPH# JOB-2812834Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
You will enjoy living and working in the Eugene/Springfield area, where you will find tremendous community involvement in collegiate sports. The area is nestled between a spectacular coastline and mountains, boasting abundant rivers and lakes, offering hiking, mountain bike trails, fishing, skiing, recreational boating, camping, and golfing beckoning the outdoor enthusiast.
If you are interested in this wonderful opportunity with an amazing work-life balance, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to email@example.com and refer to job 2812834.
- Open to general GI, ERCP/EUS
- Experience preferred but new grads are welcome to apply
- Hospital has 10 newly-renovated OR suites with a full breadth of anesthesia coverage
- Role provides excellent work/life balance
- GI Leadership opportunity, if desired
- Salary plus productivity and incentive compensation
- Gold Beacon Award
- Wonderful area to raise a family with good schools
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.