Job In La Crosse, Wisconsin
Audiologist - La Crosse, WINext Steps... Apply Now Register Now
La Crosse, Wisconsin 54601
Caring for America’s military family.
Matrix Providers serves government agencies with the commitment to improving performance in the government’s contracted medical staffing system. Founded in 2010 by Dr. Bill Rivard, a retired Army Colonel, Matrix Providers has achieved an unprecedented 99.4% placement rate despite taking on some of the government’s most challenging requirements. Trusted by the Department of Defense, we have consistently received high-quality management and customer service ratings since 2012. With corporate staff covering 4,961 miles and six time zones, we’re never far away in time, place, or commitment.
Matrix Providers is hiring an Audiologist to join our team of talented medical professionals to conduct a one-time, non-treatment Veteran Disability Exam in La Crosse, WI.
- Employment Status: Part-time
- Compensation: This is an hourly position, paid bi-weekly.
- Schedule: 2 days per week, Monday- Friday, 8 am-5 pm
- 401(k) Plan
Requirements: The Audiologist must have and meet the following.
- Hold an active and unrestricted Audiologist license.
- Possess a master's or doctorate from a program accredited by CAA, ACAE, or ASHA certification.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Good interpersonal skills and a willingness to be flexible and adapt to changing situations.
- Must possess basic computer skills.
- All on-site staff and contractors must be fully vaccinated per CDC and state guidelines.
- Prior VA or compensation exam experience is a plus but not required.
- Review pertinent medical history documentation and provide one-time, non-treatment audiology compensation and pension exams for Veterans.
- The audiologist will capture responses during the exam through a web-based examination form(s); all documentation will be completed electronically. Completed exams are sent to the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs for disability award determinations.
- Perform a Comprehensive audio exam to assess hearing loss or tinnitus.
- Standard testing includes Pure Tone Air and Bone, tympanometry, acoustic reflex, testing, and speech recognition.
- All equipment necessary to perform duties will be available on location with custom soundproof booths.
Matrix Providers is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. For our EEO Policy Statement, please see https://matrixproviders.com/accessibility-eeo-disclaimer. To learn more about our Benefits Packages, please see https://matrixproviders.com/benefits.
Matrix Providers endeavors to make www.matrixproviders.com accessible to all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please get in touch with our Recruiting Hotline Number, 1-877-807-8277, TTY LINE, 385-722-8109. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
Your Success is our business.
Matrix Providers, founded in 2010 by Dr. Bill Rivard, retired Colonel, is a service-disabled veteran owned business that contracts with government agencies to provide healthcare providers to military and government clinics/hospitals throughout the United States. We employ physicians, allied health, mid-level providers, nurses, assistants, technicians, etc. We offer competitive compensation with a comprehensive benefits package for full time employees and competitive income packages to Part Time and Independent Contractors. Due to working on a military base, in most cases, you can practice with an active/current license in any one of the fifty states.
Thanks for considering Matrix Providers as your future career partner.
Matrix Providers is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.