Nurse Practitioner Job In Naples, Florida
1099/PRN M-F Days Psych-Certified APP- South FloridaNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Natalia Rabkina : Sign in to view
1099/PRN M-F Days Psych-Certified APP
HNI Healthcare is recruiting Psych-Certified Advanced Practice Providers to join the team at South Florida.
About This Opportunity:
- 140 Beds Senior Living Facility
- Flexible schedule MON-FRI
- Full scope benefits including paid Life, Disability and Med-mal
- Perform initial intake assessment, history & physical and follow-up and discharge visits.
- Treatment is delivered by multi-disciplinary teams that include psychiatrists, social workers, therapists, primary care physicians, physical therapists, dietitians and 24-hour clinical and nursing staff, all working to support the patient in building a foundation for recovery.
- Intake Counselors are available 24 hours a day to confidentially answer phone calls and make assessments.
- EMR - VitalsMD enotes provide real-time data to manage workflow and share with colleagues
Why HNI Healthcare?
The VitalsMD® Technology Advantage –provides clinicians with actionable, real-time data to manage workflow and inform decisions at the point of care, giving physicians a level of control and depth of knowledge to drive improved outcomes. Our physicians value its clinician-generated data and ease-of-use.
Resources, Training & Culture – HNI’s exclusive HNICore ProgramTM provides clinicians with the tools and training necessary to thrive in their careers. Through collaboration and leadership development, we strive to create a healthy culture that nurture’s long, rewarding careers.
A successful candidate for HNI Healthcare possesses the following:
- Passion for delivering high-quality, value-based versus volume-based care.
- Preference for real-time, data-driven clinical decision-making.
- Desire to be a part of an organization that is committed to excellence.
- Ability to provide a full scope of primary care services.
- Board certified, or board eligible, NP or PA with advanced graduate medical education and training in Psychiatry.
- Current, unrestricted, Florida license to practice.
- Current, unrestricted federal, and as needed state, prescriptive authority.
Find a better future.
Let us show you your dream career.
We design intelligent processes and technology that empower talented people to transform healthcare.
From our on-site support to our industry leading VitalsMD technology, you are equipped to provide the best care to your patients.
Our consistent success across markets is driven by an alignment of goals and management expertise. HNI’s partnered physician and operational leaders bring our client hospitals expertise in how to manage physician teams to standardize care, reduce costs, transform culture, and improve outcomes. Our processes are not theoretical—they are actionable, integrated, and metric-focused.
Let's Work Together.