Gastroenterology Job In Wooster, Ohio
Gastroenterologist Needed in Ohio CPH# JOB-2815018Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Contact your personal consultant to tell them what you are looking for in a new position. CompHealth can make finding great opportunities simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs. We have phenomenal relationships with facilities around the country, and a team dedicated to helping you with every step of the hiring process.
Please contact Michelle Lampert at 954.837.2741 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sign-on bonus and relocation assistance to be discussed
- Loan forgiveness
- Built-in referral network
- Call is 10 days each month
- Monday through Friday work schedule from 8 am - 5 pm; option for 4-day work week
- State-of-the-art facility
- Must be board certified or board eligible
- Includes 401(k) with 4% match, medical benefits, life insurance, malpractice, and CME
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.