Nurse Practitioner Job In Millinocket, Maine
Emergency Medicine Nurse Practitioner needed in Northeast Winter Sports Paradise | Sign-on $ ! CPH# JOB-2814280Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Millinocket is the gateway to Mount Katahdin, and home to the northern terminus of the Appalachian Trail. Millinocket is also the gateway to the famed Golden Road, the North Maine Woods, the West Branch of the Penobscot River, the Allagash Wilderness Waterway, Baxter State Park, and a vast network of lakes, trails systems, day-hikes, and 4-season recreational opportunities.
Bangor is 60 miles away with an international airport.
For information on this or any of our opportunities, please call Daisy Schwartz at (954) 837-2712, and email your current CV to: email@example.com.
- Secure and stable employed position
- Competitive salary and hospital benefits package
- Replacing long-term Provider
- Exceptional support staff & Team
- Winter Sports
- Growing Community
- Great Location
- Sign-on Bonus + Relo $
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.