Nurse Practitioner Job In New Haven, Connecticut
Physician Assistant - Surgery
This job was posted 5 days ago. Be one of the first 5 applicants.
Growing medical group is looking to hire a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant in a surgical setting in the Derby/New Haven, Connecticut area!
About the Group:
- Acute care not-for-profit community hospital serving more than 130,000 residents of the Lower Naugatuck Valley Region
- Has more than 300 active and courtesy physicians who have admitting privileges
- Recognized for having industry-leading patient satisfaction ratings and has received numerous quality and clinical excellence awards
- The only hospital to be named on Fortune Magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For" list for ten consecutive years
- Affiliated with the Yale School of Medicine and accredited by The Joint Commission
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
- Competitive salary with profitability and productivity incentives
- Comprehensive benefits package - health, dental, life insurance, 401k
- Generous PTO and CME
Your Role with the Company:
- Full-time position
- Provide first and second assist to attending surgeons in the operating room
- Manage patients in post-op recovery and inpatient units
- Assist with surgical consults and discharge orders
- Physician Assistant / PA or Nurse Practitioner / APRN
- 1+ year of experience in surgery or completion of a surgical residency program
For More Contact Information:
We place APPs and MDs in all 50 states for over 700 health systems. We only do permanent placements. We find you your ideal position. Let us know exactly what you want!