Hematology Oncology Job In Vermont
Hematology/ Oncology Physician Opening In Southern VermontNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Paul Smallwood: Sign in to view
An academic-affiliated hospital in southern Vermont has an opening for a Hematology/Oncology Physician.
About the Opportunity
- Join one other Hematology/Oncology physician
- Call is only?1:5. Phone call only
- The average daily patient census per provider is?10-12 patients (one hour for new patients and 30-minute follow-ups)
- Academic affiliation with the prestigious medical center
- 99-bed non-profit hospital recognized for exceptional, safe, and affordable care?
- A medical staff of more than 100
- Vermont Business Magazine voted them "Best Places to Work"
- High base salary plus RVU incentives and complete benefits package
- Signing bonus, relocation assistance, and student loan assistance
About the Community
- Attractive four-season rural area. A few hours from Montreal, Boston, and New York City
- Ski resorts and year-round outdoor activities
- 1 hour from Albany and 2. 5 hours to Burlington
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.