Infectious Disease Job In Maryland
Infectious Disease Position 40 Minutes To Baltimore - Partnership TrackNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Paul Smallwood: Sign in to view
Join a busy 5 physician Infectious Disease practice located 40 minutes from Baltimore, MD!
- Work out of one hospital seeing 15-20 patients daily.
- Work 2 (1/2) days per week in the clinic seeing up to 10 patients.
- Clinical hours are Monday-Thursday, 9 am-5 pm, and Friday 9 am-3 pm.
- Call is 1:3 on weekends only.?
- Commonly treated conditions are HIV and Pre PEP, Lyme Disease, skin infections, Bone and joint infections, Post-Operative Infections, Diabetic Foot infections, wound management, Cosmetic Surgery associated Infections, Travel-Related Diseases, Pneumonia, complicated Urinary tract infections, Sexually transmitted disease (STD).
- Collaborate patient care with other institutions such as Johns Hopkins University, the University of Maryland, and Georgetown University
- Generous base salary + production bonuses
- Sign-on bonus
- Partnership option.
- Comprehensive benefits include Malpractice with tail, health, life, 401K plan, 20 days PTO/CME with expenses, fees, and dues.
This community is located 40 minutes from Baltimore, MD, offers an excellent public school system, is near 3 major international airports for traveling, and is close to our nation's capital with all it has to offer.??
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.