Nurse Practitioner Job In Oregon
Oncology Nurse Practitioner Position - Northwest OregonNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Paul Smallwood: Sign in to view
A successful, physician-owned Oncology practice located 45 miles South of Portland, Oregon has an opening for an experienced Nurse Practitioner. Join a team of 8 Oncologists and 11 Advanced Practice Providers whose main goal is to ensure their patients always have access to quality care.
Compensation and benefits:
- Generous salary based on experience
- Annual bonus
- Sign-on bonus/relocation negotiable
- 4 Weeks of PTO, 2 weeks of sick leave, plus a week for CME
- Full benefits package including, health, dental, vision, paid licensure, and more
- Monday through Friday
- Work 4 10-hour days or 5 8-hour days
- Outpatient position with the option to sign up for weekend rounding for extra income
- No mandatory call. Can take call for extra pay
- Will co-manage patients with the physician who splits time between two offices
- Bone marrow biopsies paid on a production bonus
- This physician does see MS patients as well so if the incoming NP has an interest and experience in Rheumatology they could help with these patients also. This is not required though.
- Experience in Oncology required. RN Oncology experience will be considered but prefer Oncology experience as a Nurse Practitioner
This beautiful community is located just 45 miles south of Portland and an hour from the Cascade Mountains and the ocean beaches. It is a growing city with a diverse population of 177, 694. It is home to well-established neighborhoods, a family-friendly ambiance, and a small-town feel.
Apply today to find out more!
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.